Volgers

zaterdag 16 augustus 2008

Craft Basket finds



This LO I've made with the Kit: Craft Basket finds, available at Plain Digital Wrapper
Designer is Kiki Halbert!
Journaling:
The dream of my heart is to live with a pure heart, doing what I think how I must live, not copy another person, but only live a unique life, with all my love ones. My dream is that my life is a praise to my Creator, because I am so thankful
that I have the chance to live my dream here on earth...
And a lyric of Casting Crowns:
For You are Awesome, God of the Nations,
Lion of Judah, Rock of Ages, Alpha, Omega,
You're worthy of all praise
More that these hands I'll raise,
I'll live a life of praise

1 reacties:

Scraps Point zei

Erika my dear...

Beautiful layouts.... beautiful!!!!
have a great sunday.
And a big hug in your heart...
your brazilian friend, Benilda

About Me

Mijn foto
I-Krea design
Mijn naam is Erika, moeder van drie kinderen en getrouwd met de allerliefste man van de wereld, hij heeft ook 1 kind, samen dus vier. Ik vind het heerlijk om creatief bezig te zijn, dat is voor mij een enorme uitlaatklep en een goede verwerkings vorm van alle indrukken die het leven ons geeft! Inmiddels ben ik begonnen aan de opleiding verpleegkunde, een nieuwe uitdaging!
~~~~~00~~~~~~
My name is Erika, mother of three children and married to the most wonderful husband of the world, he also has 1 child, together four. I love to be creative, which is a huge outlet for me and a good treatment of all the impressions which life gives us!
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Credits for Header:
Natural Breeze Collaboration by Digidesignresort Collab Team