Volgers

maandag 14 juli 2008

Award!


I receive an award from Melanie Sweetasmel.blogspot.com
Thanks!!!!

Now I have to nominate 7 blogs. It wasn't easy for me, there are soooo many great blogs! But I've selected this blogs, they are all great and they are inspiring me!

Scrapspoint

Great blog and very talented woman. This blog makes me happy!

Eresseadesign

This young lady is a great designer and writer! Visit here blog and you will see. She is a dutch woman, like me! I love the style of here scraps!

Cheryl

This woman made wonderful scraps! I love all the work of here! It's amazing and breathtaking! Take a look!

Saffiertje

This a dutch mom too. Great blog, beautiful LO's and very colorful!

Scrapevangel

I realy love this blog! It's inspiring me and the Lo's are lovely. She scraps with a mission: it's the perfect opportunity to share the Word of God and to testify of His goodness in here life. Take a look!

Scrap mania

She is also a dutch woman, she makes great things, very creative! Take a look and leave some love.

Jantina

This blog is very inspiring. Yeah, another dutch mommy of 4 children. She also designed by herself and share here freebies. Go and look!

Congrats you all, take the award and put them on your blog and nominate 7 more blogs and leave some love on the blogs!

4 reacties:

saffiertje zei

THANK YOU!! I am so honored!!!
I will pas the award on to others!!! God bless you in your inspiring work..
Love Miranda

All That Chit Chat zei

Wow!! Thank you so much. It's good to know that my blog makes a difference. Abundant blessings to you!

Scraps Point zei

THANK YOU !!!! for your affection ..
you are a very special friend ......
i'm very happy!!!!
hugs and kisses in your heart and family...
with love,
Benilda

Jantina zei

Nou zeg, was ik even verrast! Wauw, een award........heel erg bedankt hoor!
En dat terwijl ik de laatste tijd niet zo'n aktieve blogger ben.....
En wat een lieve woorden over mijn blog.
Ik vind het echt super lief van je. Heel erg bedankt dus!
Groetjes Jantina.

About Me

Mijn foto
I-Krea design
Mijn naam is Erika, moeder van drie kinderen en getrouwd met de allerliefste man van de wereld, hij heeft ook 1 kind, samen dus vier. Ik vind het heerlijk om creatief bezig te zijn, dat is voor mij een enorme uitlaatklep en een goede verwerkings vorm van alle indrukken die het leven ons geeft! Inmiddels ben ik begonnen aan de opleiding verpleegkunde, een nieuwe uitdaging!
~~~~~00~~~~~~
My name is Erika, mother of three children and married to the most wonderful husband of the world, he also has 1 child, together four. I love to be creative, which is a huge outlet for me and a good treatment of all the impressions which life gives us!
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Credits for Header:
Natural Breeze Collaboration by Digidesignresort Collab Team