Volgers

maandag 4 februari 2008

Faith Discovery Challenge week 4 Desire of my heart



Credits: Loveletters Freebie at scrappybleustones.blogspot.com

Engelse vertaling van de journaling

The storm of life getting stronger around me
My heart feels lonely sometimes
my heart is longing for still places
Sometimes my heart feels homesick here on this earth
when I get tired of earthly preachings.
I longing for the Heavenly things
The desire of my heart is being together with my Lord
No earthly things, but heavenly things that flows from
The Holy Spirit into my heart!
My heart is longing for being together, based on Love,
only Love!
My experience with Him on that way is strong!
And my heart will allways be where His heart is!
But if the storm of earthly things will over me and drop me down,
my heart is longing for Heavenly things
My heart is longing for that moment that God
will be all in all!
That the storm of life shall go away!
Only the gentle breeze of His Presence!

0 reacties:

About Me

Mijn foto
I-Krea design
Mijn naam is Erika, moeder van drie kinderen en getrouwd met de allerliefste man van de wereld, hij heeft ook 1 kind, samen dus vier. Ik vind het heerlijk om creatief bezig te zijn, dat is voor mij een enorme uitlaatklep en een goede verwerkings vorm van alle indrukken die het leven ons geeft! Inmiddels ben ik begonnen aan de opleiding verpleegkunde, een nieuwe uitdaging!
~~~~~00~~~~~~
My name is Erika, mother of three children and married to the most wonderful husband of the world, he also has 1 child, together four. I love to be creative, which is a huge outlet for me and a good treatment of all the impressions which life gives us!
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Credits for Header:
Natural Breeze Collaboration by Digidesignresort Collab Team